Pellant C., Pellant H.: Rocks and Minerals
Купили 20 раз
Unearth a treasure trove of knowledge and discover the spectacular array of rocks and minerals on Earth!
Learn how to identify more than 500 rocks and minerals of the world through stunning photographs, detailed characteristics and quick, accessible text.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive guide, you’ll discover:
- A clear visual key distinguishing different rocks and minerals to make identification easy and accurate
- Each entry includes at-a-glance technical details, for quick reference
- Stunning photographs show close-ups of key details and unique attributes
- Highlights the key features of minerals: chemical group and composition, hardness, specific gravity, crystal cleavage, and fracture
- Highlights the key features of rocks: group, origin, pressure and temperature, grain size and shape, classification, and fossils
From igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks to sparkling minerals, DK Handbooks: Rocks & Minerals leaves no stone unturned. Over 600 high-quality photographs highlight over 500 rock or mineral’s distinguishing features. Explore concise details about each rock or mineral’s texture, origin, formation, and chemical composition to help you with accurate identification.
Отзывов ещё нет — вы можете быть первым.